Locke's Green Side Up Garden Center & Service
Locke’s Garden Center was founded in the 1940′s by Frank Locke, moving to 461 E. Lorain St. in 1964. Son, Bert Locke, followed his father and managed the business until retirement in Sept 2007. Horticulturist Charles Annable and his wife Monica purchased the Garden Center October 1, 2007. Changing the name gradually to Green Side Up Garden Center & Service is our intention, moving forward while respecting Locke’s heritage.